Your Single Resource for Capital Readiness
• Most companies are not “fund ready” because their documentation is either not complete, not in order, or has not been created.
• Blue Moon Advisors’ internal team and external network of advisors coordinates the development, validation and data room management of business finance documents for Equity Based Crowd Funding, and other forms of capital.
• Most companies need the minimum of a Tombstone (1-Pager), Business Plan, Market Summary, Research, Pro Forma, Proof of Insurance, Corporate Entity filings, a Brand, Intellectual property, Financial Statements, Resumes, Disclosures and Exemption Forms.
• In fact, we have found that the average capital raise requires in excess of 25 documents.
• As web-based business capital sourcing becomes mainstream, we anticipate the need to clear out the bottleneck of documentation required in order for companies to achieve their goal of raising capital through debt, private or public equity.
• Within the Blue Moon advisor network are consultants, business planners, financial analysts, attorneys, accountants, graphic designers and others available to collaborate in order to help companies become “fund ready.”